Friday, January 9, 2009

Old town white coffee

One thing about being back home in asia is the easy access for breakfast and my daily kopi or teh and toast! I love how they have kopi shops everywhere and the different types of toast you can order!

In JB (Johor) I went to a kopi shop with my friends they had the yummiest Otah toast and many other popular snacks such as curry puffs and kueys.
Otah toast:


Curry puff:


Old town white coffee has become one of my favourite hang out places for breakfast and tea break! They have nice Xi Mut milk tea, great kaya toast and also make simple nasi lamak, ipoh hor fan and many other snacks. This franchise has grown so fast over the past year beating Starbucks for the locals I reckon!


French toast:


Now i've got bread, kaya and old town white coffee sachets but somehow it just isnt the same...I didnt end up buying those small little cups for my kopi and the toast seems to not have that crusty effect....

No comments: