Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Kitchen

So, I've recently been back to Auckland over the weekend to witness a wedding of a dear friend. During that short time there, I managed to spend time with mum at a cafe enjoying what I love best which is sitting out in the sun sipping on my soy mocha and breaking the eggs on my eggs benedicts. mmmm it really makes me miss Auckland more.

One new place I did visit due to the recommendation of my sister in law was this taiwanese place they ventured out and really really liked! When I first arrive there, it looked like a takeaway booth but there's actually stairs that goes up and you will find tables and chairs to sit on! This place reminds me of other taiwanese cafes like J's tea or Momo Tea but bigger. They have a great choice of food on their menus, and their bubble tea is definately comparable if not better than the others I've tried in Auckland. My sister in law being the bubble tea QUEEN has stated that this is better because of their pearls!


The menu comes like e bento box with side dishes such as tofu and vegetables and a slice of orange. The popular dishes was definately the fried chicken type and their rice was topped with mince pork which is one of my favourites!

I'm definately glad I went there and if I was living in Auckland I would definately be there to fight my taiwanese cravings!

I am amazed to find new places to eat each time I return and am always in the look out for more new places and bakeries for sure! However, during my trip back I was crazy over my bakeries and remembered how Classic bakery does all the flaky mooncakes so that the FIRST thing I bought and ATE it anytime I could squeeze it in my day! WHAHaha

Back again next month so I can start dreaming about going to get my sweets again =D

Enjoy something sweet today! =D

Name:
My Kitchen Express

Location:
543 Dominion Road
Auckland

Price:
Reasonable

No comments: