Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beauty

Last weekend we went on our usual weekend road trips and tried out a new route. We headed off to Kaiaua which is about 1 hr away from Auckland. We went on this adventure to find this fish and chips place that my workmate suggested. We waited for nearly 30 minutes for them! And guess what? It was just alright…Anyway, in all the hunt for good fish and chips in NZ, during the ride I am always amazed and in awe of the beautiful blue skies, the placement of the trees with the green mountains behind them and the cows all minding their own business. I hear myself saying again “wow look at that it’s so beautiful!” I got reminded of how God’s beauty is like and how each time we see his beauty and experience his love I always have this grin on my face and think wow God thank you, you’re so beautiful and so wow! We can see the same scenery or drive the same route and be gumstruck by the beauty of what we see, the splashes of colours that makes that perfect picture. It is the same with God and how we can be in his presence and just be in awe of his beauty and who he is.


Btw, if you ever want to try something new, you should definitely go to this fish and chips shop and if it’s a really sunny day you’ll see many motorists in their hard out motorbiker suits. Quite interesting.

No comments: