Thursday, May 7, 2009

Movenpick for Mothers Day

I celebrated mothers day early this year because of the busy weekend and totally enjoyed the night with both our mums.
After eating Italian (full full)we walked over to Movenpick. I've always gone to Movenpick for Ice cream but never tried their dessert menu at all. I shouldn't have indulged anymore because I've been overloaded with coffee and chocolates over the week as well as the weekend to come but I couldn't resist.

We had...

Affagato: (espresso coffee with 2 scoops of ice cream)- my mum pronounced as avocado!
This tasted like ice coffee with ice cream, not bad at all.


Apple crepe with vanilla brownie ice cream:
This was alright but I've tasted better crepes elsewhere.


Chocolate and raspberry pudding with vanilla ice cream:
I think mud cake or moist chocolate cake would have taste nicer =)


Overall I think I still prefer eating their ice cream and better desserts could be found elsewhere such as mecca or frasers or other cafes.

No comments: