Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chocolate pear cupcakes

Following my adventures of trying new cupcake recipes I've decided to try a combination that I've never had before. Chocolate and pears. I was a little uncertain about how it will taste as I've never eaten two of them together before! Infact, I hardly ever eat pears and thought who else would eat pears?? Anyway, I thought to myself if it's in a book it must be good so I did it!


Results: The connect group really enjoyed it and it was finished quickly! This cupcake is definately a keeper!

1 comment:

Sahil Ludhani said...

Hi there

Greetings from the Zomato team (www.zomato.com)!

We are Asia's largest online restaurant & nightlife guide, also present in UK and South Africa, and are now planning to open our services in New Zealand!

I came across your website while checking for food and dining connoisseurs in New Zealand and would like to invite you to run you through Zomato's services. It would be great if you have some time during the next few days or weeks to meet up briefly to get an overview of the food industry and discuss possible opportunities to associate with Zomato.

We are in Auckland currently and would be happy to host you for dinner or just catch-up over a coffee at your convenience. Please let me know whatever works best for you.

Thanks and best regards,

Sahil

PS: You can find more about us and our journey at zomato.com/about or facebook.com/zomato

Sahil Ludhani
+64 21 042 2330