Saturday, July 25, 2009

Feel like Japanese?

The Don in the city is our usual jap place we go to because it's reasonably priced and they have many variety of food compared to Daikoku or Renkon. They have very interesting side dishes such as fried cheese wrapped in beef and other japanese delicacy.

I can't seem to find the address on google but it's along High Street in the city but you have to go into an alley way and walk down the stairs or something...It is quite hidden away but I recommend this place if you ever feel like Jap.


There are many udon dishes and one of my favourite is Japanese curry udon, however this is Fried chicken udon:


You can order dishes like this salmon and a bowl of rice:




I'll have to find the address and post it...

4 comments:

lizzy0r said...

I like their pork katsu don. v nice with the egg and the sauce. =)

Lui Si-Wen Joe said...

Nishiki on wellington street do awesome japanese too.

Sweetcraze said...

Hey Joe thanks for that info! I think I know where it is but looking at the website they look really yum! Will try it soon and post about it when I do!

Thanks always good to know where to eat =) Welcome for more places =)

Sweetcraze said...

Btw, Nishiki if I'm not mistaken is always full and have to wait awhile to get a place, no wonder I've only been there once...