Thursday, April 23, 2009

What to do with the butter left in the fridge...

I know it's been awhile since I've last blogged but being at work means there is basically no time to bake or rather take photos of it! Today, I am sick hence stayed home and when I am home you know my fingers are itchy! I though I have nothing much in my pantry to bake anything and realised I only have 150 grams of butter left so what can I make with it???

So I decided to bake something really simple: Vanilla heart cookies.

Very simple, all you need is flour, butter, sugar and vanilla essence and the oven obviously!


After the cookies come out of the oven, sprinkle some sugar over the top and place it as you like =) Now, I just have to find people or rather force people to eat it!!!

One thing I have to keep reminding myself of while I was baking is to be THANKFUL in what I have! Thank God that I am able to bake and move my hands and feet and have the ability to measure things!! WOOHOO! =)

No comments: